So tomorrow is the last day of school for we don’t know how long and everyone will be wondering how it’s going to go….But as the email from school said today they are there for us!
And we as LPPC will keep posting any updates / info we have. Please feel free to use this page to reach out / contact other parents / ask things you dont want to ask school direct and we will do our best to help!
Looking forward to us all coming out the other side of this strange time and celebrating this year’s P7 leavers and getting back to normal as soon as possible. In the meantime keep smiling, try not to worry, be kind and persevere 😊
Copied from email from school:
Thank you for continuing to give us the time and space to prepare for this next unusual period in our lives. Soon, we will be happy to answer your questions and re-direct you to agencies who can offer practical support and advice if needed.
You can help us by:
– letting us know ASAP if your phone number, email or address have changed
– downloading the free Xpressions app from your app store so we can send you free text messages. (At the moment, 1 text message to all parents can cost £57!)
– Sign up to the school Twitter account @Leith_Primary to check for updates and other advice and guidance
– Keep checking the school website www.leithprimary.org.uk which is where we will post information from individual teachers about learning and other supports when we close. The school Twitter feed also appears there.
– Get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or on the Contact Us part of the website
or by texting 07860029682 (this number does not work as a call phone)
We are busy making learning packs for children with basic materials such as pens, pencils, rubbers, jotters, workbooks and other items. If you feel you will need something else to help your child learn at home such as a table and chair, PLEASE let us know. We are here to help in whatever way we can.
The Leith Primary team LOVES working with your children and we want the very best for them and their families during these next few uncertain months. Please let us demonstrate our school values of perseverance, responsibility and kindness when they are needed most.